Are you planning on outsourcing data entry services? If yes, you may have questions on the process, the turnaround time, the means of communication or the cost. Get all your questions answered by reading the following popular FAQs on outsourcing data entry.
1. What is the preferred means of communication used in data entry outsourcing?
Encrypted email can be a convenient means to communicate between both parties; however, you can also use Live Chat, Phone Calls or Fax messages to regularly communicate with your data entry service provider.
2. Will I be given a disk copy of the completed data entry work?
Most data entry service providers in India will send you the completed data entry work by uploading it on a secure FTP or via encrypted email. They will also send you a disk copy of the data entry.
3. Is there a limit on the number of projects that I can outsource?
No. There is absolutely no limit on the number of data entry projects that you can outsource to India.
4. Is the pricing structure gauged by the project or by the hour?
The pricing structure for data entry projects will vary from service provider to service provider and may alter according to the type of data entry project required.
5. Do I have to provide remote or in-person training?
This will depend on the project. For short or less-involved data entry projects, you can carry out training sessions over the phone or through teleconferences. For more detailed or longer data entry projects, you can plan to personally meet up with the service provider and give explicit instructions. Continue reading