If you have not considered software outsourcing to India, this is the right time to outsource your software development projects to India. During this economic crisis, your organization can cut down on costs without cutting down on corners by outsourcing software services.
Here are a few benefits that can be yours if you consider software outsourcing:
- Your company can get access to the expertise of skilled software engineers at a cost-effective price. At India, you can be assured of the best software development as Indian offshore providers have experienced software developers who can provide you with word-class solutions.
- Recent research reports have shown that several Fortune 500 companies are already outsourcing their software development projects to India as on an average they are able to save over 40% to 60% on cost and have also been able to significantly increase their net savings.
- Several fortune 500 companies choose India for software outsourcing over other destinations as India has a large pool of software engineers, the latest in technology, infrastructure and software and favorable government policies. All these make India an ideal destination for software outsourcing.
- When compared to conducting software development in-house you can save more than 90% of labor cost by outsourcing software services to India!
- With an Indian offshore provider developing you software, you can see a significant reduction in the development time. With your speed-to-market phenomenally increased you can get ahead of your competitors.
- India’s large pool of trained IT professionals can immediately cater to your requirements. If on the other hand, you plan to hire a team of software professionals, you will have to spend a lot of time and money to find the trained software engineers that you require. Software outsourcing can help you significantly cut on recruitment and training costs.
- Most Indian software providers follow proven development processes. They also follow Quality Assurance processes at every step of software development, so as to provide you with a bug-free software that is fast, efficient and easy to use.
- By outsourcing your software development services to India, you will not have to make any investments in terms of people, technology or infrastructure, as all these costs will be borne by your outsourcing provider.
- If software development is not a part of your core competency, then it is best outsourced, as you can be free to spend your time, money and energy on developing your core business. At the same time, you can be assured of world-class software solutions.
Choose to outsource software development to India and get access to all these advantages!
The following two tabs change content below.
Latest posts by neha (see all)
- Improve Customer Relationships with Email & Chat Support Services - February 28, 2011
- Cutting-edge Mobile Application Development Services from India - February 3, 2011
- Transform your business with organized Data Entry Services - January 30, 2011