Most companies are pretty sure about the importance of web design in brand building, but are often confused about which words to use, when it comes to bringing their business to life. Words are powerful and have the power to either engage or disengage the visitors that visit your website. The most successful brands, such as, Apple and Volkswagen have got it right by matching their words to their visuals, thereby creating a strong voice.
With the emergence and growing popularity of social media, like Facebook, Twitter, Instant Messaging and Online Chat, companies need to tap into the power of words in order to stay competitive. The way your products or services are described can turn a casual visitor to your website into a buyer.
5 ways to build up your brand with words
- One of the best ways to establish the right tone of voice in your web content is to think of your brand as a person – What is the kind of conversations that your customers are having?
- Write your content in such a way that it captures the attention of your audience immediately. Research has shown that you have about three seconds for online web content, within which you need to capture the attention of your reader. Before posting any content online, make sure that you assess your content to see if it is captivating, right from the start.
- Do not over complicate the message that you want to convey to your customers – Before you pen down the content, ensure that you differentiate between the genuine USPs that will convince a customer to buy and the things that you find interesting.
- Ensure that your writing focuses on the benefits of your services/products and not on the features. Features and specifications have their place, but customers are usually driven to buy a product/service because of the key advantages that it offers.
- Last but not the least, remember to edit, edit and then edit some more before your post your content. Once the content is online, revisit the page and check if your words match your visuals. At times, your message can be muffled by excess words. Less is more when it comes to great content.
Content writing not your cup of tea?
Honestly assess your writing capabilities or the skills of your current resources. If content writing is not your thing, then get help by outsourcing to India. You can not only keep your costs down, but you can also catapult your company’s performance with captivating content. With India’s favorable 12 hour time zone difference, you will always have your content ready and waiting for you.
Outsource2india, a renowned name in content development, can give you quality content for your website, blogs, white papers, newsletters, press releases and brochures at an affordable price and within a fast turnaround time. Read more about our content writing services and how we can help you build up your brand.
Would you like to share an outsourcing experience with us? Or maybe, you have a query about how outsourcing to India works? Leave your comments in the box below and we will be happy to get in touch with you. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 5 Must-haves for your 2014 Content Marketing Plan
- Minimize Time & Maximize Results by Outsourcing Blog Writing
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Ways Data Science Can Power Up Your Business - June 19, 2020
- 7 Key Benefits of Using OCR Services for Your Business - June 12, 2020
- Top 3 Benefits of Financial Reporting - June 5, 2020