Investing in remote CCTV video monitoring services is the easiest and most cost-effective way to safeguard your premises on a 24/7 basis.
Have you always wished that your business site was monitored on a 24/7 basis? Well, you do not have to wish anymore, as this is now possible through exclusive CCTV monitoring services for any type of commercial or non-commercial asset. With remote CCTV monitoring services from India, you can avail round-the-clock security services of your site and ensure its safety. Through video monitoring, a trained team in India can continuously scan your premises and sound your alarms whenever necessary. You can be rest assured that any intruders will be followed and threats will be closely monitored.
CCTV video surveillance systems are an easy and cost-effective way to monitor factories, private enterprises, private residences, commercial assets, warehouses, construction sites, parking lots, retail enterprises and mobile towers to name a few.
Real-time video surveillance is as reliable as onsite surveillance, as your company will receive the same level of security and protection, if not better. The best part of real-time CCTV monitoring services is that is comes at a price that is 50% lower than the current cost that you spend on security services.
Top 8 Advantages of Using a Remote CCTV Surveillance System
CCTV surveillance is very important for safeguarding the assets of your company, maintaining industry-specific safety protocols and preventing unauthorized access into your premises. Here are eight advantages that a CCTV monitoring service can provide you with:
- 24/7 verification of working staff in real-time
- Compliance to health and safety measures on finished/unfinished industrial sites
- Protection of property and personnel on factories and construction sites that use unattended heavy machinery
- Protection against theft, vandalism and other such acts of aggressions, with video evidence
- A sharp reduction in the operating cost of using security staff on-site, through the use of 24/7 remote CCTV services
- Specialized CCTV systems that work in conjunction with monitored intruder systems
- Real-time sound alerts which will inform your local authorities in the event of a security breach, thereby discouraging potential intruders
- Immediate identification and rectification of onsite security gaps through perpetual security surveillance
Indian CCTV Security Systems are the Best in the World
When you outsource CCTV monitoring services to India, you can access best-in-class technology, as Indian CCTV systems have the following features:
- CCTV security systems in India can be easily customized and linked up to a wide array of software systems for quick crisis management and employee identification
- CCTV monitoring software can be integrated with your on-site alarm system, perimeter alarm system and body-worn cameras
- Exclusive playback recording and secure archiving features make it easy for you to use video recordings in the event of a legal proceeding
- Your existing security assets can be effectively used through the use of an optimized bandwidth. This will ensure the best possible IP camera
Outsourcing will put you in touch with skilled and vigilant security experts who will provide you with 24/7 surveillance for any type of onsite business facility. Features of a remote CCTV system would include motion-detection, lighting, video and audio recordings. CCTV information will be stored for you access it on an anywhere, anytime basis.
Try Outsourcing today!
India is the only outsourcing destination in the world that can provide you with quality and customizable CCTV video monitoring services at a low cost and on a 24/7 basis, Find out how we can help you protect your business site with ease. Read more about outsourcing CCTV security surveillance services.
Do you still have queries about outsourcing CCTV monitoring services? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below and we will answer you. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- Try Out the New Call Center Staffing Calculator!
- Want to Widen your Customer Base? Opt for India’s Multilingual Call Centers
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Top 4 Types of Forensic Accounting Services - December 10, 2021
- What is Better, Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block? - December 3, 2021
- The Future of Digital Marketing: What’s New in 2022? - November 19, 2021
This post is really very nice. You shared useful points about security which is useful for everyone. You discussed useful post for security that is awesome. Thanks to share this useful post with us. Keep up your good work.
It’s an informative blog. I want to know whether there is any directive or regulation to retain the CCTV surveillance recording in India ? Also are there any further directive on the storage of CCTV footage ?
Good post thanks for the share good point about security
Nice Blog regarding CCTV Camera and 24/7 Security With CCTV Monitoring Services
Can someone plese tell me of an Indian organisation that can reveiw video footage for me
I would like to get a quote on monitoring in realtime for home CCTV. It would be to receive email alerts and to escalate to phone call for things that look odd?
I would like to get a quote on monitoring in realtime for home CCTV.
Nice Blog…..Very good information regarding 24/7 Security With CCTV Monitoring Services
CCTV no doubt is necessary nowadays for safety reason. Just we have to search for a good service provider surveillance company. Best of luck.
Hi I am interested in checking on your pricing for video CCTV live surveillance.
Good blog. Excellent article about the advantages of cctv cameras. Security system is very important for both residence and work place. Keep writing more. Thanks.
Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.
I too find Indias CCTV Monitoring Services very effective. Thanks for sharing.
I am interested in understanding the remotely monitored CCTV services for my house overseas. Please contact me.
A great piece of article. Thanks
I agree with you. If you are not able to write regularly that’s a major problem. Because this article belongs to 2015 its almost 4 years. Right now a lot of changes in live video monitoring services. keep it write regularly
Thank you for infomation
Awesome post, thanks for sharing
Amazing write-up, Nowadays the Indian government ordering mandatory for CCTV camera install in all commercial places, public places, banks, schools and colleges.