Does your hospital, medical group or diagnostic center require regular off-site reading of diagnostic images? Do you find yourself wishing for anytime, anywhere radiology interpretation services at an affordable cost? If your answer is a “yes”, then you can opt for nighthawk teleradiology services from India.
India is fast becoming a hot outsourcing destination for teleradiology services, as the country is equipped with qualified radiologists, hi-tech digital technology, best-of-breed infrastructure and a favorable time zone. With such advantages, you can be sure of fast, reliable and error-free nighthawk services for your hospital.
Indian radiologists are trained, qualified and experienced
Teleradiology service providers in India understand your commitment of providing the best possible care to patients and hence make sure that your diagnostic images are read only by certified radiologists who have prior experience in teleradiology. Healthcare outsourcing companies like Outsource2india only employ radiologists who are certified in one or more of the following:
- ABR (US Board Certified)
- FRCR (UK Board Certified)
- DNB & MD (Indian Board Certified Radiologists)
- FRANZCR (Australian Certified Radiologists)
- Singapore Board Certified Radiologists
Indian radiologists are not just board certified, but also have extensive experience in the field of radiology, including sub specialities. Indian healthcare outsourcing service providers like Outsource2india follow strict quality control measures and adhere to data protection standards like HIPAA, so that your hospital can be assured of the best possible care for your patients.
India offers teleradiology services for a range of modalities
When you outsource teleradiology services to India, you can get access to a specialized nighthawk reporting services for different modalities, such as:
- CT / MRI / Nuclear medicine scans
- Digital /Computer radiography
- Plain films
India is an ideal destination for teleradiology services
Indian healthcare outsourcing service providers are equipped with the following to provide expert and fast nighthawk services:
- Reading rooms with state-of-the-art features and access control
- Medical display monitors
- Web-based PACS
- Enhanced data security through VPN connectivity
- High bandwidth internet with 99.9% uptime
- 24/7 power supply, followed by generator and UPS backup
- Mirrored data backed up in primary and alternate servers
- 24/7 toll free help lines
Nighthawk reporting services from India is not just cost-effective, but is also fast and reliable. Indian board certified radiologists only take a minimum of 6 to12 hours for routine radiology studies. Indian healthcare service providers also go the extra mile by providing fully transcribed reports (in the format of your choice) at no extra cost.
Outsource teleradiology services to India now and give you patients the best possible care.
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Should Your Practice Outsource Revenue Cycle Management? - October 8, 2021
- 5 Popular Types of Video Annotations - October 1, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing Debt Collection Services - September 24, 2021