The answer to this question is simple. All you have to do is outsource to India and you can avail a cutting edge 2D drafting solution, without having to invest in expensive technology or going through tedious recruitment headaches. Read on to find out more about the importance of effective 2D drafting, the varied types of 2D drafting services offered in India and the numerous benefits that comes with outsourcing to India.
If your firm is drawing out a design for an office, home, restaurant or any other type of building, then you would definitely be aware of the critical role that 2D drafting plays in the successful outcome of a building. 2D drafting is one step that you cannot afford to skip, even though you may encounter other problems when designing your building. Moreover, 2D drafting also requires time, skill and expertise. With outsourcing, you need not worry about doing 2D drafting anymore. You can simply outsource 2D drafting to India and enjoy big savings on cost, time and effort.
2D drafting services offered in India
No matter what type of design plan you want, you can avail an effective 2D drafting plan by outsourcing to India. India, the world’s favourite outsourcing destination, has the best mechanical engineers and 2D drafters who can put their skills and knowledge to deliver a cutting-edge 2D draft for your building. You can avail 2D drafting services for any one of the following:
- Architectural drawings
- Preliminary drawings
- Millwork drawings
- Assembly drawings
- Shop drawings
- Structural design drawings
- Engineering (MEP) drawings
- Presentation drawings
- Machine drawings
- Manufacturing drawings
- Fabrication drawings
- Structural steel detailing
- Construction or working drawings
What makes India a hot destination for 2D drafting?
Here’s why India is the world’s preferred outsourcing location for 2D drafting:
1. Latest 2D drafting software and tools: Indian 2D drafting service providers like Outsource2india employ the very latest in 2D drafting tools and software, such as, AutoCAD®, MicroStation®, SolidWorks®, Staad Pro®, Ansys®, 3DS Max®, VRay, X-Steel, Revit®, ProE®, CATIA®, Autodesk® Inventor® and Unigraphics/NX to create world-class 2D drafts.
2. Skilled 2D drafters: Outsourcing 2D drafting to India can give you access to a dedicated team of drafters and engineers who will collaborate with your company, understand your needs and provide you with a satisfactory 2D drafting solution. With a 2D drafting solution for your preliminary drawing, architectural drawing or structural drawing, you can develop a firm base for your design plans.
3. 2D drafting in CAD: Indian 2D drafting service providers like Outsource2india have an extensive knowledge of conducting 2D drafting in CAD, as per the exact scaling and specifications given by you.
4. Huge cost savings: By outsourcing, you can cut down on your current cost by a whopping 50% while getting access to professionally drawn 2D drafts that meet your expectations.
When you outsource to India, you know you are working with the best people in the industry, as India is a renowned 2D drafting service provider to countries like the USA, Canada, UK, and Australia amongst others. With 2D drafting out of your hands, you can focus on your design plans, while a dedicated team of skilled mechanical engineers in India work out a 2D draft for your building ahead of your deadline.
Outsource 2D drafting to India today and experience freedom from mundane recruitment, payroll or infrastructure related hassles.
If you were to outsource today, which 2D drafting service would you prefer to start with? Have you outsourced 2D drafting before? If yes, how did it go? If you have a question on outsourcing or want to express your views, just leave a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- Showcase your Buildings through Interactive 3D Walkthroughs
- Offshore Mechanical Engineering Services – The New Frontier in Outsourcing
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 6 Drone Video Editing Services Every Studio Needs - May 22, 2020
- How Transcription Benefits Your Workflow in 4 Ways - May 15, 2020
- 9 Crucial Steps of Revenue Cycle Management - May 8, 2020