How do you optimize the potency of your database and catapult your sales and marketing efforts? The answer to this question is Data Enrichment Services.
Have you invested a lot of time and money into processing your database, but have still not been able to make sense out of your data? This is a problem that most organizations face, when dealing with inaccurate data. How do you optimize the potency of your database and catapult your sales and marketing efforts? The answer to this question is Data Enrichment Services.
If your business belongs to the insurance, banking, telecommunications or retail industry, you will know that the quality of data is critical and can have a direct impact on your company/ Investing in data enrichment services from India can help you accurately organize, format, modify, classify, replace, delete or correct information gathered across data fields.
Data enrichment is a niche field, where trained data experts will rectify any type of irregularity in your data and make your data more effective. By refining your database, you can come up with targeted sales and formulate direct marketing campaigns. An outsourced service provider like Outsource2india can update old or obsolete data with new information, conduct referential integrity checks, organize mailing lists, use consistent attribute names and develop homogenous pools of data.
In data scrubbing, specialized tools are used to carefully examine a database for flaws. Various algorithms, rules and look-up tables are used to correct different types of errors. For instance, finding out duplicate records or adding missing zip codes can be achieved through the use of database enrichment tools.
When to use data enrichment?
- Your data is gathered from different sources, and you are left with data in inconsistent formats that cannot be evaluated or used
- Your current data has several inaccurate/duplicate records and incomplete descriptions
- You require data from external sources in order to complete your database and enhance its quality
- You want to improve the accuracy of your customer data
Data enrichment services you can outsource
- Identification and erasing of duplicate records
- Identification and correction of inaccurate, missing, irrelevant, invalid or obsolete data
- Identification of key variables in an existing database
- Suggestion of new variables to enrich a database
- Data aggregation and auditing
- Data cleansing and address data cleaning
- Adding missing details like date of birth, postal codes, last names, telephone numbers etc
- Checking information against industry standards like MPS, TBR, NSF, GAS etc
- Adding additional information like images, product attributes and other manufacturer specifications
- Correct tagging of similar records
- Matching and correlating of data across fields
- Interlinking and consolidating of varied data sources
- Conversion of CRM systems from tables, databases or records
- Correction of values against a known set of entities like address, gender or name
Why outsource data enrichment?
Outsourcing data enrichment to an experienced service provider will assure you of a high quality database, maintained at the lowest possible cost. Your service provider will also use the very latest in software along with trained professionals, saving you the trouble of investing on expensive technology or resources.
Through outsourcing, you can ensure 100% data accuracy, eliminate duplicate entries, interlink multiple data sources, validate data, delete obsolete data, tag similar records and enrich your data. Once your data sources are enriched, your sales, marketing and support teams can have access to accurate data and make informed business decisions.
The best part of outsourcing is that you can avail data enrichment services at lightening speed, sometimes within as low as 6 to 12 hours.
Do you want to try outsourcing data enrichment services? If yes, read about Outsource2india’s data enrichment services.
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Should Your Practice Outsource Revenue Cycle Management? - October 8, 2021
- 5 Popular Types of Video Annotations - October 1, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing Debt Collection Services - September 24, 2021