If your company is looking for low cost yet high quality animation for product demos, applications, websites or business presentations, then its time you looked towards India. Be it for business or entertainment, India is currently the most sought after outsourcing location for 2D animation, 3D animation, animated illustrations, medical animation, special effects and animatics.
So why is India so popular for animation? Professional animators, use of cutting-edge animation technology, hi-tech animation studios, low cost services and fluency in English are some reasons why India is now the choice of animation biggies like IMAX, Walt Disney and Sony. Why not get the animation for your business logo, banner, viral video, storyboard or illustration done in India and tap into the expertise that only India offers.
Animation services offered in India
1. 2D animation: Indian animators use latest techniques like interpolated rotoscoping, tweening, onion-skinning and morphing to bring out the best in 2D images/characters. Animators in India have extensive experience in creating Bitmap graphics /2D vector graphics and then animating them for games, movies, product demos, simulations or presentations amongst others.
2. 3D animation: If you opt for 3D animation, your animation partner in India will begin by employing polygons to create figures and these figures will be brought to life with digital armatures. Indian animators are skilled at various animation techniques like cel-shaded animation, skeletal animation, motion capture, crowd simulation and morph target animation. 3D animation is best used for interactive games, product demos, digital walkthroughs or animated movies.
3. Animated videos: You can get excellent attention-seeking animated videos at a low to help promote your business or brand on social networking websites.
Animated storyboards: Outsourcing animation to India can help your company pre-visualize motion graphics, games, pictures or interactive videos scene-by –scene with creatively animated storyboards.
4. Animatics: India also offers low cost animatics, wherein you can get your still images converted into an animated sequence.
Website animation: You can avail creative animation for the banners, home page, graphics, logos, images and user interface on your websites.
5. Engineering and medical animation: India also has expertise in developing animation of prototype machinery/ equipment, business interiors, fly-overs, medical equipment and walkthroughs.
6. E-learning animation: Indian animators are skilled at creating interactive animation for, games, learning videos, processes, and charts, CD/DVD-ROMs and CBTs / WBTs
7. Animated storyboards: Outsourcing animation to India can help your company pre-visualize motion graphics, games, pictures or interactive videos scene-by –scene with creatively animated storyboards.
8. Website animation: You can avail creative animation for the banners, home page, graphics, logos, images and user interface on your websites.
9. Flash, PowerPoint and Analog computer animation
10. Animation for illustrations
Animation software used in India
- Cutout Pro Stickman
- 3ds Max
- Cinema 4D
- Electric Image Animation System
- LightWave 3D
- 3D poser
- Flash MX
Top five benefits of outsourcing animation to India
- Get access to expert animation services
- Reduce your current animation cost by half
- Experience better quality and faster development
- Acquire innovative and creative ideas for your animations
- Focus more on core business activities
Why not make a decision to outsource animation to India today?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 3 Sure Signs to Start Outsourcing Medical Billing Services - July 23, 2021
- Why Use Photo Editing for Your Business? – O2I - July 16, 2021
- 5 Big Benefits of Data Migration to the Cloud - July 9, 2021