Today, India is one of the world’s largest suppliers of mechanical animation services to businesses in the US, UK, Canada and Australia. Recent research has shown that India is the most sought after destination for the 3D modelling and animation of piping, assemblies of mechanical parts, product manufacturing and small size mechanical components. With 3D mechanical animation, businesses are able to gain a whole new insight about a specific product, before actually developing it.
Does your business firm have an engineering or product development project that requires 3D mechanical animation and CAD modelling? If your answer is a “yes”, then you might want to consider outsourcing mechanical 3D animation to India. India, currently a hot outsourcing location for mechanical engineering services, can give you access to expert 3D mechanical animators and unmatched accuracy at a cost that is 60% lower than your current cost.
5 reasons why India is an attractive 3D mechanical animation destination
- High number of mechanical engineers and 3D mechanical animators who have an extensive experience in engineering and visualization
- Use of the latest techniques, tools, software and standards used in the 3D mechanical animation and modeling industry
- Assurance of accurate and visually appealing 3D mechanical animations
- End-to-end 3D mechanical animation solutions – from the concept to the prototype
- Low cost services that result in huge cost savings
What 3D mechanical animation services does India offer?
Businesses across the world, seek India for its cutting-edge and accurate 3D mechanical animation, CAD modelling and rendering services. No matter the type or scope of your animation requirements, India can offer you with a custom-fit solution that meets your requirements. Some of the 3D mechanical animation services offered in India include:
- 3D piping animation of pipes, ducts, feeders and conveyors
- 3D mechanical equipment animation ( sectional or side views)
- 3D automotive animation of different automotive parts like the gears, clutch, carbonator, shaft or piston
- 3D animation from 2D CAD, scanned images or hand drawing
- 3D animation displaying the 3D sectional views of mechanical parts
- 3D animation of mechanical assemblies
- 3D animation models of mechanical parts
- 3D animation and rendering of mechanical components
- 3D CAD models from 3D scanning data
- 3D modeling for rapid prototyping
- CAD drafting and conversions
- 2D and 3D mechanical CAD drawings
Indian animators use the latest mechanical animation software
Indian animators create their mechanical animations by using the very latest versions of AutoCAD, Pro/E, Inventor, 3D Max, SolidWorks and Microstation amongst others. Once the animations are created, they can be easily edited for modifications. You can get a fully functional model or only opt to animate individual features of the overall design. Once the animation process is complete, your service provider in India will provide you with a live animation (AVI, MPEG or MOVIE file) which can be easily shared among your team members.
Outsource your 3D mechanical animation requirements to India right away and give your business a head start!
Got a question on outsourcing or an outsourcing experience to share? Let us know, by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- How to get 2D drafting services at 50% of the cost, minus technology or resource management hassles?
- Showcase your Buildings through Interactive 3D Walkthroughs
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 6 Drone Video Editing Services Every Studio Needs - May 22, 2020
- How Transcription Benefits Your Workflow in 4 Ways - May 15, 2020
- 9 Crucial Steps of Revenue Cycle Management - May 8, 2020