Today, entrepreneurs from different business industries use audio recordings or video files to save important messages for easy reference and for future use. With this way of working becoming a trend, there is a growing need for such audio recordings to be converted into accurate text. This conversion from voice to text is known as “transcription”.
As a busy entrepreneur with a hectic schedule, do you have the time to accurately transcribe your audio files into text? If your answer is a “no”, then you have two options to choose from. You could transcribe your audio/video recordings with the help of transcription software or you could outsource transcription to India. If you go with option one, you may face accuracy and reliability issues. This is because transcription software are yet to master the intricacies of language. However, if you outsource transcription to a reliable service provider you can be sure of 99.9% accuracy in your transcripts.
So, this brings us to the question, is outsourcing really a profitable option for busy entrepreneurs? Here are three ways how outsourcing can help your business:
- Minimize the cost of transcription: Outsourcing transcription is cost-effective, as transcription companies take up transcription as their sole business operation. So, in most cases, the more the number of audio recordings to transcribe, the more affordable and cheaper it becomes.
- Save on time and effort: With transcription out of your hands, you will be free to focus on your core business activities. Transcription is not just a time-intensive process, but also requires the expertise of trained transcribers to do it accurately.
- Cut down on recurrent expenditure: Setting-up an in-house department for transcription can increase your expenditure, as you would have to buy transcribing software and pay a team of transcribers to manage it. Outsourcing eliminates all of this, and also ensures that your transcription projects are appropriately handled.
Types of transcription services that your business can use
- Audio transcription: Transcribe audio recordings of conversations and business proceedings into text and easily use it in your reports, documents or research.
- Video transcription: This type of transcription usually involves the transcription of video conversations, Youtube videos, videos conversations on skype and video tutorials. With all your videos converted into text, you can quickly use them on your blogs, documents or alongside your business videos.
- Legal transcription: This type of transcription involves the transcription of legal audio/video documents into text, to be easily used in legal proceedings and in legal records.
- Business transcription: Make informed business decisions and stay on track by referring to the transcripts of your webcasts, conference calls, and product launches.
Why hire a specialized transcription service provider?
- Accuracy and speed: Benefit from fast transcription services, usually completed within a turnaround time of 6 to 12 hours and with an unbeatable accuracy level of 99.9%.
- Low cost: Outsourcing is cheaper that training an in-house team of transcribers to work with a new transcription software.
- Flexibility: A transcription company can provide you with audio/video recordings in a wide range of text file formats.
Do you prefer to outsource transcription to a specialized transcription company or do you like to mange transcription in-house? Share your thoughts, views, experiences or concerns by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 5 Useful Tips on How to Record Audio for Business Transcription
- Make the Decision to Outsource Business Transcription to India
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 3 Sure Signs to Start Outsourcing Medical Billing Services - July 23, 2021
- Why Use Photo Editing for Your Business? – O2I - July 16, 2021
- 5 Big Benefits of Data Migration to the Cloud - July 9, 2021