Find out why Java is the most preferred program, when it comes to mobile/software development
As per a recent study by Oracle, over 3 billion devices currently run applications that have been built using Java. This language has been successfully used to design a host of applications, such as, GUI, Mobile, Scientific, Web and Enterprise applications.
Sun Microsystems, developed Java in 1995, as a high level programming language and versatile computing platform. Ever since, Java has always been up-to-date with regular updates between short intervals. Since its inception, Java has become immensely popular, with several configurations being built for different types of platforms, such as, Java ME for mobile apps, Java SE for Windows or Java EE for Enterprise applications.
Today, with the rise in mobile/web applications, the question that most enterprises face is “Should I use Java to build my mobile/web app?” Java is extremely useful for web-based content, games, scripting, and enterprise software to name a few.
7 Advantages of Using Java
- Java provides better portability and higher cross-functionality. A program written in one platform can be used across mobiles, desktops and embedded systems
- This programming language is free, easy-to-use, well-distributed and object-oriented. Java provides network and multimedia support, while also supporting multithreading
- Java, is more predictable and stable, as it is a mature language. Cross-platform development can be easily achieved with the Java Class Library
- Since Java is a popular choice at the network, embedded and enterprise level, the programming language has an active community with ample availability of software
- Java programs are compiled in bytecode language. This enables the program to run on any device/machine that has a JVM installed
- Java, comes equipped with NetBeans and Eclipse SDK. These powerful development tools offer an integrated development environment, along with excellent debugging capabilities
- Java is compatible with JRuby, Clojure, Scala and Groovy
Java, though in existence over the last 20 years, has continued to deliver value to mobile/software development. The latest versions of Java offers flexible platforms, better scalability, high-end toolkits and lesser coding.
Java Programming at Outsource2india
At Outsource2india, we can provide you with expert Java full-time programmers who can perform flawless Java coding. Our team can also offer you with software programming and coding services in Java. We can assure you of cost-effective programming, which will increase your productivity. We are also acclaimed for our reliable, scalable and robust Scala web development solutions. Try one of services today and give your business a competitive edge.
What do you think are some of the limitations / advantages of outsourcing software coding and programming? Let us know your views by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?