Is your HR team currently debating on whether to employ new in-house staff or outsource staff augmentation to an external service provider? When weighing the options, do consider the cost and the time involved. If your company is experiencing fluctuating workloads, staff augmentation can help you reduce expenses, increase your growth and help you focus on product strategy and setting up a solid client base.
Today, you can choose from a varied range of IT staffing services. Whether your project needs professionals with expertise in software, networking or communication technologies, all you have to do is state your need and get access to experienced IT professionals at one-third of your current recruiting cost. The benefits of staff segmentation don’t end here. Outsourcing can help you minimize your risks and help you accelerate the staffing process, thereby ensuring better quality.
Top 7 Benefits of Staff Augmentation – The advantages are more than in-house staffing
- Enjoy greater flexibility by availing the skills of a virtual IT team, who can be easily hired, minus any administrative overheads
- Ramp-up projects as and when required by picking out any number of skilled IT professionals who are trained to perform the work that you require
- Wave goodbye to long-term commitments, by only hiring IT resources based on project requirements or domain expertise
- Make humongous cost savings by eradicating the costs involved with infrastructure, human resources, relocation or recruitment
- Get your projects completed ahead of the deadline and optimize your results by leveraging the skills of dedicated and experienced IT resources
- With weekly/daily work reports and progress sheets, managing your offshore IT team will be easy and transparent
- No matter the place of your business (UK, US, Europe or Australia), you can avail any type of staff augmentation services from India
5 Step Staffing Process – Makes the staffing process quick and easy
- State your staffing requirements
- Get access to the CVs of your service provider’s IT staff
- Scan the CVs, select resources of your choice and interview the shortlisted candidates
- Finalize on the IT professionals and sign the Service Level Agreement
- Start availing the services of a dedicated team of IT experts
Flexible Staff Augmentation Options – Choose an option that suits your requirement
When you outsource IT staffing, you can take your pick from any of the following options:
- Full time equivalent (FTE): IT resources who can work for 8 hours a day, for 5 days a week
- Part time: Recruit IT resources on a part-time basis for any kind of IT project
- Contract basis: Hire IT professionals on a contract basis
- Specialty staffing: Engage the services of specialized IT resources for confidential or specialty IT projects
- Short term assignments: Specially skilled and focussed IT experts who can seamlessly complete short term assignments on time
- Long term assignments: Dedicated IT personnel who can see the successful completion of your long-term IT projects
Decide on IT Staffing Today!
By outsourcing to a service provider like Outsource2india, you can avail staffing solutions for any type of platform (free-software and proprietary domains) such as, Graphic Design, Linux, Apache, PHP, SEO, Java, Oracle or MySQL to name a few. With the HR administration and payroll aspects of your IT staff handled by an external service provider, your management can focus on the core areas of your business.
Do you want to get access to the best IT talent? Contact us to get started.
Do you feel that staff augmentation will help your company? If not, why? Let us know your views about outsourcing by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you.
Interested to know more?
- Top 5 Benefits of Investing in HR Outsourcing
- Advantages of Outsourcing Software Development to India
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Top 4 Types of Forensic Accounting Services - December 10, 2021
- What is Better, Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block? - December 3, 2021
- The Future of Digital Marketing: What’s New in 2022? - November 19, 2021