In the recent past, Indian companies have proved to be reliable outsourcing partners for a range of BPO and KPO services. Now, they are making forays into yet another sector – product design and mechanical engineering.
The Huge Potential of Outsourcing Mechanical Engineering Services to India
According to the National Association of Software Services Companies (NASSCOM), India, “Global spend on Engineering Services in 2004 was $750 billion and is projected to increase to $1.1 trillion by 2020. Of the $750 billion spent today, only a fraction of the total is being offshored ($10 billion to $15 billion). The value of work currently undertaken by India-based vendors in this space is estimated at just 12% of the offshored market, highlighting significant untapped potential.”
India, as a destination for mechanical engineering outsourcing, is especially attractive as it meets the needs of a large and growing number of related verticals. Some of the other engineering verticals such as telecom, automotive, consumer and medical devices, aerospace, marine vessels, process industries and general engineering are following the mechanical engineering way.
Interestingly, companies can outsource almost their entire range of mechanical engineering services; right from conceptual design and industrial engineering design to CAD modeling, analysis, prototyping and manufacturing. Besides, companies in India are also adept at working with six sigma processes.
Some Mechanical Engineering Services That You Can Outsource
- CAD Conversion & Migration Services
- 2D Drafting Services
- 3D Modeling & 3D Mechanical Drafting Services
- Reverse Engineering Services
- Finite Element Analysis Services
- Manufacturing Support and Process Planning
- Value Engineering Services
- Computer Aided Design and Development (CAD) Services
- Design for Manufacturing Services
- Mechanical Drawings
- HVAC Design
- HVAC System Design
- HVAC Duct Design
- Plumbing Design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Layout Design
- Preparation of Technical Specifications
- Preparation of Design Calculations
- Reviewing and approval of vendor drawings
- Preparation of fabrication drawings and materials
- Preparation of requisition for mechanical equipments – for enquiry and order
- Preparation of data sheets for mechanical equipments
The Benefits of Outsourcing to Outsource2india
If mechanical engineering is not your core competency or you require the services for only a specific project, it is best outsourced to a reliable company in India like Outsource2india. We have a large team and a network of qualified mechanical engineers, who are accustomed to delivering high-quality work, at par with international standards. Our customers have benefited from our mechanical engineering services, in terms of time as well as cost. So think no longer, if you have a requirement that needs a mechanical engineer. Get it done by Outsource2india.
Read more about Outsource2india’s mechanical engineering services.
Latest posts by neha (see all)
- Improve Customer Relationships with Email & Chat Support Services - February 28, 2011
- Cutting-edge Mobile Application Development Services from India - February 3, 2011
- Transform your business with organized Data Entry Services - January 30, 2011