Are you losing out on business during holidays, weekends, meetings or even office breaks? You may be missing out on a number of potential customers when you or your employees are not at your desk and unable to pick up their calls. Opting for virtual receptionist services can ensure that your calls do not go unanswered.
Most outsourcing providers in India offer both full time as well as part time remote receptionist services to help companies with their overflow calls. Whether you prospective customers prefer to use a chat, email or the telephone, they will always be answered. You can get access to these virtual receptionist services for just a fraction of your operating cost. Just think of the savings that you can make in terms of time, cost and resources.
How a virtual receptionist can help your business?
- Instead of hiring a full time receptionist, you can opt for a virtual receptionist at half the cost. You will not have to manage extra resources and you can use virtual receptionist services as and when you need them. You will not be required to provide your live receptionists with any benefits.
- You can be sure that you are not missing out on any new customers during meetings, holidays or office breaks with 24/7 remote receptionist services.
- Your customers will be pleased that they are answered on the very first ring and will give your company more business.
- You will not have to be interrupted by customer calls during your meetings.
What are the services that can you expect from a virtual receptionist?
Your receptionist can provide you with the following services:
- Answer, screen or forward your calls
- Send calls to your voicemail
- Provide your customers with 24/7 support
- Market your services or products
- Take messages from customer and send it via email or fax
- Return calls to customers and reply to emails on your behalf
- Schedule appointments
Benefits of outsourcing virtual receptionist services to an Indian call center
- 100% recording
- Real time reporting
- Multi-channel call centers
- State-of-the-art call center technology
Outsource virtual receptionist services to India
Indian customer support agents are thoroughly trained on their accent before they work on a project. Indian vendors also use the best in customer support and technology to ensure a superior voice quality. Your customers will never know that you are employing virtual receptionist services and will be happy that your company is providing such excellent customer support services. With an increase in customer satisfaction, you can see your business grow to new heights.
Latest posts by neha (see all)
- Improve Customer Relationships with Email & Chat Support Services - February 28, 2011
- Cutting-edge Mobile Application Development Services from India - February 3, 2011
- Transform your business with organized Data Entry Services - January 30, 2011
Every Job has its pros and cons, you can see that the benefits of working in a call center are great.