Read these questions and answers on legal process outsourcing to find out more about outsourcing LPO services to India.
Does your corporate legal department want to outsource a few of your legal functions and start focussing on your core business activities? If yes, look towards India for high-quality, cost-effective and fast legal process outsourcing services. If your legal firm is new to the concept of outsourcing to India, you may want to know to more about legal process outsourcing services, the benefits you can leverage and what you can expect by outsourcing legal services to India.
You can now get all your questions answered by reading the following questions and answers on legal process outsourcing.
1. What is legal process outsourcing (LPO)?
LPO or legal process outsourcing refers to the practice of a corporate legal department or a law firm outsourcing legal services to a third-party company that specialises in offering legal support services.
2. Can any business corporation use legal outsourcing services?
Yes. No matter the size or nature of your business, you can outsource legal outsourcing to India. Over the last decade several law firms and in-house legal departments have been successfully outsourcing legal services to India.
3. What are the top three advantages of outsourcing legal services?
- Huge cost savings: Since there is a marked difference in the cost of labor between India and the U.S for professional services, outsourcing can bring in huge cost savings. For example, the cost of locating a qualified attorney and then proving training can be very expensive. However, when you outsource, you need not spend on recruiting and training costs.
- 24/7 services: India has a unique 12 hour time difference with the US. This makes it possible for your legal firm to avail 24/7 services. You can send in your work in the night and have them ready by the next morning!
- Large talent pool: Outsourcing to India can give you access to a large pool of trained and qualified attorneys who will provide you with error-free services, within your deadline.
4. Why choose India for legal outsourcing services?
As per recent surveys, India is the most favoured destination for LPO services among legal firms located in the US, UK and Europe. India’s qualified lawyers with knowledge about the US common law system, favourable time zone difference and fluency in the English language have made India popular when it comes to legal services.
5. Will outsourcing legal services to India mean a compromise on quality?
Not at all. You can be assured about high quality services, since the Indian lawyers who will be working for you have a thorough understanding about the American legal system and are given intensive training before commencing work on a project. When you outsource to India, you can be absolutely sure about quality.
6. Will my law firm benefit from cost savings by outsourcing to India?
Yes. By outsourcing legal services to India, your legal department or firm can benefit from a whopping 60% savings in your operation costs. You will also not have to spend on recruitment or training costs.
7. Can legal work be completed faster by outsourcing to India?
Yes, most legal service providers in India work on a 24/7 basis and provide round-the-clock support. This means, your work will be completed much ahead of the deadline.
8. What kind of legal and paralegal services can I outsource to India?
Your law firm, legal department or in-house legal counsel can outsource Law Office Management Services, Legal Documentation, Drafting and Analysis, Litigation Support Services, Legal Document Management and Paralegal services amongst others.
9. What are the special benefits of outsourcing to Outsource2india?
By partnering with us at Outsource2india, your law firm can avail the following advantages:
- You can be assured of data privacy as our team will sign a Non Disclosure agreement before the onset of the project
- We have subscribed to the Compliance Reporter, New York Law Journal and the Law Journal press to keep our team updated with the latest from the legal field
- Our lawyers have an in-depth understanding of the UK/ US common law system and the Civil Law System followed in European countries
- We are also familiar with the US civil procedures, filing procedures and judicial council forms
- Our team has the capability to work on large volume of work within a short turnaround time at an unbelievable price of $10 per hour
- We can give you immediate access to a team of skilled lawyers, experienced paralegals, subject matter experts (SMEs), coders and legal document specialists
Outsource legal services now!
Now that you have you got all your questions answered on legal process outsourcing, why not take the next step and start outsourcing. Find out more about our legal services and how we can give your law firm a competitive advantage.
Interested to know more?