Recruitment is a critical part of any company’s growth strategy. To keep up with the latest changes in your recruitment practice, you can opt for RPO services.
The recruitment has always been done by your in-house team. Why make a change now? Recruitment Process Outsourcing or RPO can help you leverage more benefits when compared to traditional recruitment. Read these popular Questions and Answers on RPO to find out more about recruitment process outsourcing, the challenges, the myths and the benefits.
1. What is Recruitment Process Outsourcing?
RPO is a form of Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), where an employer transfers a part or all of the recruitment process to an external service provider. RPO is more than just filling up open jobs. It is more about improving the recruiting process of an organization. Recruitment Process Outsourcing is more strategic and programmatic when compared to traditional recruitment.
2. How is RPO different from traditional recruitment?
When compared with traditional recruitment, RPO can improve the recruiting process of a company and even implement a system that will handle all the employment needs of a company. While traditional recruitment only focuses on filling up a position, RPO will work with an organization’s recruiting process as a whole. Recruitment Process Outsourcing will also take into account other factors like scalability and turnover rates.
3. What are the common myths involved around RPO?
As per common myths, RPO is not something that you need only when you want to urgently fill up positions in your company, nor is it required only for mass hiring. You can also be assured that you will not lose control over your recruitment process.
4. What do RPO services include?
An RPO service provider can take up your entire recruitment functions or only specific services which will improve your recruitment process. Some RPO services that you can avail include research on candidates, compliance tracking, process mapping and technology consulting to name a few.
Your RPO service provider will work hand-in-hand with your company’s resources to improve your recruiting process. With an RPO service, you can always be sure of hiring the right talent for your company, instead of just filling up empty positions.
5. Which company should opt for RPO?
Any large or mid-size company can leverage the benefits that RPO offers in terms of cost, efficiency, quality and flexibility. Recruitment Process Outsourcing services can be obtained at multiple levels of your recruitment process.
6. What are the benefits that Recruitment Process Outsourcing offers?
- Manage your core functions with ease, without you having to worry about recruitment
- Use your internal team for value generating business functions
- Save big on the ever increasing cost of recruitment
- Experience a surge in productivity with the right candidates
- Save on time and effort by getting the hired team to handle your time-consuming processes
Is Recruitment Process Outsourcing for you?
Are you looking for a solution that differs from engaging the services of a staffing agency? If yes, then RPO is for you. With Recruitment Process Outsourcing, you can not only find the best possible talent, but also boost your employment brand at the same time. Find out more about how we at Outsource2india can help you with RPO services.
Got more questions on Recruitment Process Outsourcing? Or maybe, you have an experience with recruitment hassles that you would like to share. Leave your feedback, queries or views in the comment box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 6 Benefits of Opting for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
- Looking For the Best IT Talent? Try Staff Augmentation
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Top 4 Types of Forensic Accounting Services - December 10, 2021
- What is Better, Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block? - December 3, 2021
- The Future of Digital Marketing: What’s New in 2022? - November 19, 2021