Have you always wished to know how much an outsourced project would cost, before you even decided on outsourcing? Now you can, with Outsource2india’s handy Call Center Outsourcing Cost Calculator that is quick, easy-to-use and absolutely FREE.
For over a decade and half, we at Outsource2india, have been providing a wide range of reliable and affordable customer support services to leading organizations around the world. One of the most common questions that most customers ask us is “What is the budget and number of call center agents that I require to support my desired service level?
To address this question, we have developed a novel Call Center Staffing Calculator that is free, easy-to-use and provides the customer with an immediate answer to these business critical questions:
- How many call center agents will I require to adequately support my call center expansion requirements?
- What will be the cost for my desired service level?
How to use the Call Center Resource and Budget planning calculator?
To find out the required number of call center agents and the total cost incurred per week, all you have to do is enter in the type of your project, the service type, the target country, the call count, the average handling type and your shift coverage preferences. Once you enter in your details, you will just need to click on the “Calculate” button to find out the answer immediately.
Here is a quick guide on how you fill in your details:
1. Project Type: Select the type of project that you wish to outsource, from the drop-down. You can make your choice from Inbound Calling, One-time Outbound Calling, Ongoing Outbound Calling or Email/Chat Support.
2. Service Type: In this drop-down, you can select a service for which you require staffing requirements. The services will vary based on the project type that you have selected. For Example, Order Taking will fall under Inbound Calling, while Lead Generation will fall under Outbound Calling.
3. Target Country: You can use this drop down to select the specific country ( USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany etc) where you plan to expand your business with our call center services. Continue reading