Are non-core legal activities like legal drafting, legal documentation or legal analysis robbing your law firm of precious hours? Outsourcing such legal functions to India can be the answer to your problems. Not only can your law firm or corporate legal department enjoy over 50% cost savings, but can also get access to accurate legal drafts or documents within a relatively short turnaround time.
Initially, India was known only as an IT outsourcing destination. However, this has drastically changed over the past few years, with India being voted as the most “preferred” legal outsourcing destination by legal firms in Europe, US and UK. India’s talented legal professionals, low cost of labor and unique 12 hour time difference has transformed the nation into one of the world’s largest providers of back-office legal functions.
Time-consuming legal activities that India can handle
Drafting legal pleadings, documenting discovery documents, preparing pleadings or analyzing legal information can take up a countless numbers of hours and effort. This can shift your law firm’s focus away from core legal activities. The following is a list of time- consuming and non-core legal activities, that your law firm or corporate legal department can think about outsourcing to India:
- Drafting legal summons and complaints
- Drafting legal responsive pleadings and answers
- Drafting legal correspondences
- Editing and proof-reading legal agreements
- Preparing deposition notices and subpoenas
- Drafting legal deposition questions and outlines
- Drafting discovery documents
- Drafting legal memoranda and briefs
- Maintaining legal files Continue reading