Do you want to easily access information, share data and preserve important business information? If yes, read on to find out how document scanning can help you.
Document scanning refers to the process, wherein a scanning device is used to capture images of paper documents and then store them in a digital format. If documents are scanned, they will never fade away, get worn out, torn or damaged. Moreover a digital document can be found without much effort. Document scanning is also quick as a scanner can scan images in a few seconds.
OCR scanning is one the most popular scanning methods, as it can scan both text and images and convert them into a digital format. No matter the language or size of your document, OCR has the capability to convert any paper document into Word, PDF, Text, HTML or XML. You can even make modifications or add comments to the scanned document.
Why use document scanning?
Outsourcing document scanning is worth the investment, as you can leverage many benefits. Here is a look at the advantages that you company can leverage by outsourcing document scanning:
- Quick and accurate recording of paper documents into a digital format that is error-free
- Fast and easy file retrieval, since a digital file can be quickly found
- Versatile document storage, since document scanning can be used for text and images
- Eliminate the need to buy file cabinets and save on storage space, as digital storage requires very less space
- Quickly copy files to devices, email files or even share files within a few minutes