India has become a leading outsourcing service provider and holds the foremost position in mobile app development. Outsourcing mobile app development to India helps companies scale down costs and get cost-effective access to a large pool of technically skilled developers, which has helped the country grow as a top outsourcing destination.
Here are top 10 benefits of outsourcing mobile app development to India:
- Huge Resource Pool of HTML5 Developers: Developers have been using HTML 5 because it is compatible with iOS, Android and other platforms. India has a wide pool of HTML5 developers providing a good option for global companies to use their service. So more and more IT companies are hiring HTML developers to get their work done perfectly.
- Better Understanding of Different Development Environments: The ultimate aim of using a mobile app is to improve the end-user experience, and mobile app developers in India are proficient in developing apps suitable for diverse platforms.
- In-depth Knowledge of MEAP/MCAP: Developers who are engaged in creating apps for various platforms like iPad, iPhone, desktop etc. will know how important MEAP/MCAP is. Indian developers have a good knowledge of these two sources, which impresses the companies to outsource their jobs offshore.
- Focus on UX: This system integration plays a major role during the development of mobile app. With the right implementation of UX design and framework, Indian mobile app developers ensure that the mobile applications they develop work smoothly.
- Cost-effectiveness: This is the major reason why companies are outsourcing mobile app development to India. Companies save enough money on hiring an Indian outsourcing company, compared to hiring full-time developers in-house.
- Time-zone advantage and 24/7 Service: The best part of hiring an Indian outsourcing company is the time-zone advantage and 24/7 availability.
- Strong Government Support: The IT domain in India comes under IT act 2000 and is a largely invested domain. To support more, the government offers 100% foreign equity and backs IT infrastructure development, which has helped a lot in propelling India’s outsourcing image.
- Long-term Partner: Outsourcing providers develop long-term business relationships with the companies, and not help you build agile mobile apps but also provide long-term maintenance services.
- Save Time: By hiring an Indian outsourcing company, you can save much of your time and concentrate on core business processes.
- More Number of Outsourcing Options: With the growing demand of app development, there are many companies in India which offer outsourcing solutions. So foreign companies get enough mobile app development options when they outsource their jobs to India.
If you are looking to hire a professional outsourcing company then, Outsource2india is the right company to look for. Backed by the team of professional software developers and mobile app developers, you are guaranteed of quality and long-term work.
Interested to know more?
- 5 Tips on Outsourcing Mobile App Development
- 5 Mistakes to Avoid When Outsourcing Mobile App Development
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Mortgage Underwriting Services - June 26, 2020
- 5 Ways Data Science Can Power Up Your Business - June 19, 2020
- 7 Key Benefits of Using OCR Services for Your Business - June 12, 2020