If you are considering on whether outsourcing your call center is the right thing to do, read on to find out the top five reasons why you must outsource your customer support.
Staying focused on your core competencies, can often leave you without time to handle your call center operations, be it live chats, emails or calls. This is where outsourcing call center functions can help. If you were to establish a contact center, you would have to make major investments in terms of equipment, facilities and technology – not to mention the extra time, cost and energy that you would have to invest for training and regular operations.
A cost benefit analysis will show you that your organization can manage costs better and improve customer satisfaction at the same time by outsourcing. Here are 5 reasons to convince you to outsource your call center.
1. Minimized costs: An in-house call center would require heavy investments for staffing, facilities, operations and equipment. By outsourcing, you will only have to pay for the services required on a per-hour or transactional basis. Since agents are often shared with multiple clients, you can leverage a low cost-per-call rate.
2. Better flexibility and scalability: Since call volumes often rise and fall, your in-house call center will face these fluctuations, when agents will be idle. Outsourcing on the other hand can reduce the severity of call fluctuations with multiple clients and also reduce the cost-per-call. An outsourced call center also has the size and staff to quickly ramp-up in case of a volume spike.
3. Access to specialized industry knowledge: A professional call center company will have in-depth understanding of the call services required by different industries. Through outsourcing you can tap into proven strategies and valuable insights, which will only come from years of extensive experience. Your customer support is sure to benefit from specialized industry knowledge.
4. Dedicated call center managers: When compared with in-house call center agents, who are usually trained to handle a specific product/service, professional call centers have the ability to handle a wide variety of client processes. Agents at outsourced call centers can in fact quickly adapt to any kind of call scenario and take up the role of “call manager”. Most outsourced call centers are also fluent in Spanish and English. This means, your business can use effective multichannel and multicultural connections which will keep your customers satisfied.
5. 24/7 services for 7 days a week: Any customer would love the convenience of getting in touch with your business, via phone, email or chat at any time of the day, on any day of the week. But providing this kind of round-the-clock availability is not a realistic option for most companies. However, an outsourced call center can provide 24/7 services for seven days a week at a much lesser cost.
Other benefits of outsourcing call center services would include, access to expert support staff, availability of cost management tools, Big Data collection and analysis, quality monitoring and access to the latest technology.
At Outsource2india, we offer an entire gamut of call center services, be it Inbound, Outbound, Telemarketing, Technical Support, CATI, CCTV monitoring, Email/Chat Support. Our 100% call recording feature, specialized call monitoring system and real-time reporting will ensure that outsourced project is a success. Read more about our call center services.
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Benefits of Outsourcing Rebate Processing - July 3, 2020
- 5 Reasons to Outsource Mortgage Underwriting Services - June 26, 2020
- 5 Ways Data Science Can Power Up Your Business - June 19, 2020