Have you always wished to know how much an outsourced project would cost, before you even decided on outsourcing? Now you can, with Outsource2india’s handy Call Center Outsourcing Cost Calculator that is quick, easy-to-use and absolutely FREE.
For over a decade and half, we at Outsource2india, have been providing a wide range of reliable and affordable customer support services to leading organizations around the world. One of the most common questions that most customers ask us is “What is the budget and number of call center agents that I require to support my desired service level?
To address this question, we have developed a novel Call Center Staffing Calculator that is free, easy-to-use and provides the customer with an immediate answer to these business critical questions:
- How many call center agents will I require to adequately support my call center expansion requirements?
- What will be the cost for my desired service level?
How to use the Call Center Resource and Budget planning calculator?
To find out the required number of call center agents and the total cost incurred per week, all you have to do is enter in the type of your project, the service type, the target country, the call count, the average handling type and your shift coverage preferences. Once you enter in your details, you will just need to click on the “Calculate” button to find out the answer immediately.
Here is a quick guide on how you fill in your details:
1. Project Type: Select the type of project that you wish to outsource, from the drop-down. You can make your choice from Inbound Calling, One-time Outbound Calling, Ongoing Outbound Calling or Email/Chat Support.
2. Service Type: In this drop-down, you can select a service for which you require staffing requirements. The services will vary based on the project type that you have selected. For Example, Order Taking will fall under Inbound Calling, while Lead Generation will fall under Outbound Calling.
3. Target Country: You can use this drop down to select the specific country ( USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Germany etc) where you plan to expand your business with our call center services.
4. Shift Coverage: You can use this option to determine the total number of days and hours that you wish to avail call center services for. For example, you can select 24/7 Coverage which would mean 24 hour coverage for 7 days a week or 10/5 Coverage, which would mean 10 hours coverage, for 5 days a week.
5. Average Call Count Per Week: In this field, you have to enter in the total number of calls, that you want our call center agents to place to your customers on a weekly basis.
6. Average Handling Time: Use this field to enter in the minimum time (the numeric value in minutes) a call center agent has to spend on making a call.
7. Specific Fields for Outbound Calling: If you wish to outsource any outbound calling requirement, then make sure to fill in the Total Number of Leads, Number of Attempts Required and the Deadline. For Ongoing Outbound Calling requirements, you will need to enter in your preferred calling method (Manual/Predictive Dialing) and the required Head Count of call center executives that you require.
Calculate Staffing and Costing for your Call Center Project in Seconds!
Please use our Call Center Staffing Calculator to calculate the cost of your project. We, at Outsource2india can assure you of cutting-edge call center solutions that can minimize your operating cost and maximize your revenue.
Have you used our Call Center Staffing Calculator? What did you like /dislike about it? Share your feedback in the comments box below.
Interested to know more?
- Convert Browsers into Customers with Live Chat Support
- Five Tips for Managing an Outsourced Call Center Team
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Should Your Practice Outsource Revenue Cycle Management? - October 8, 2021
- 5 Popular Types of Video Annotations - October 1, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing Debt Collection Services - September 24, 2021