MOODLE a popular learning management service on the web is open coded, has fully customizable features, is free of cost and is also free from licensing issues.
Have you heard about MOODLE development services? MOODLE or Modular Object Oriented Dynamic Learning Environment is the most popular learning management service (LMS) on the web. Virtual Learning Environment and Course Management System are the other names assigned to MOODLE. In fact, MOODLE has over sixty five thousand registered sites. Apart from being open and free, MOODLE is also fully customizable and can be effectively used for virtual learning.
Top 4 Advantages of Using MOODLE
- MOODLE is open coded, has fully customizable features, is free of cost and is also free of licensing issues.
- MOODLE is the ideal learning solution for start-ups and small businesses who wish to train their employees or take their training business into the homes of their customers
- Setup and usage is extremely easy, as all you have to do to start with MOODLE is to setup the basic website, select a template and populate your e-learning courses to your participants
- Solutions to problems, free updates and the latest versions of MOODLE are guaranteed as there are hundreds of MOODLE support teams and freelancers who keep working on MOODLE on a 24/7 basis
Should MOODLE Development be outsourced?
Having spoken about the advantages of using MOODLE for e-learning, it is important to understand that an amateur team will be unable to set-up, customize or even help you leverage the benefits that MOODLE offers. This is where outsourcing to India comes in. Through outsourcing, you can get access to a specialized team of MOODLE experts who have a wealth of experience gained from working on modular as well as end-to-end projects. A MOODLE service provider will also keep a track of all the latest features, updates and developments in the MOODLE scene, thereby giving your business a competitive edge.
The best thing about outsourcing is that you avail expert MOODLE services even within very tight time and cost constraints. Right from the setup to the customization, MOODLE experts in India will complete everything in no time at all. When you outsource MOODLE services, you can choose from end-to-end services or even modular support on MOODLE. Here is a list of some of the MOODLE development services that you can outsource to India:
- MOODLE strategy development
- Setting up the specifications for the layout and user management details
- Implementation of MOODLE
- Customization of MOODLE and its features
- Development of MOODLE plug-ins
- Designs of MOODLE templates
- Integration of MOODLE with a database or external management systems
- Migration of existing learning system into MOODLE
- Periodic MOODLE testing services
- MOODLE training
Does your business wish to load MOODLE with all its specialized features? Do you want to customize MOODLE to match your unique business requirements? If yes, get in touch with us to find out how we at Outsource2india can help you get started with MOODLE.
Which LMS have you used for your business? What did you like/dislike about the LMS? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Ways Data Science Can Power Up Your Business - June 19, 2020
- 7 Key Benefits of Using OCR Services for Your Business - June 12, 2020
- Top 3 Benefits of Financial Reporting - June 5, 2020