Your international business is spread across the globe in nations like Spain, France, Japan, China, Germany, Russia or Scandinavia. You want to reach out to prospective customers in these countries and increase your customer base. You have hired the best call center agents to answer queries, offer support and cross-sell your products, but are surprised to see no drastic improvements in your sales. If you are stuck in such a “dilemma”, then what you need is multilingual call center services from India.
As you may know, the English language is not the predominately spoken language in several countries. If you want to successfully reach out to your international customers, then it is best to communicate to them in their native tongue, be it French, Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese, Russian, Scandinavian or Cantonese.
Hiring and training an in-house team of multilingual call center operators can be expensive and cumbersome. Moreover, you will also have to make costly investments in call center infrastructure and technology. Instead, you can outsource multilingual customer support to India at an affordable cost and enjoy the advantages of communicating to your international customers.
Opting for multilingual call center services is the best way to impress customers
Communicating to your customers in their native language has several advantages:
- Successfully reach out to a wider audience
- Easily expand your business across different countries
- Increase the satisfaction level of your international customers
- Easily communicate with customers and meet their needs
- Gain the trust of your customers by speaking in their native tongue
- Never lose customers again, because of language barriers
7 reasons why India is the best destination for multilingual customer support
India has always been a preferred outsourcing destination for multilingual call center services. Here’s why:
- India has a vast talent pool of skilled call center operators who can fluently communicate in the foreign language of your choice (French, Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese, Japanese etc).
- Indian call center companies are well-known for their stringent training procedures. Each call center agent will be provided with hours of voice and accent training, before they can start answering calls. Indian call centers also employ the latest communication methods.
- Only Indian call centers can provide you with a variety of multilingual customer support, such as, inbound, outbound, email support, chat support, lead generation, technical support, back office support, helpdesk, telemarketing or order processing amongst others.
- Indian call centers like Outsource2india also provide free value added services like customized reports, training and set up.
- When you outsource your multilingual call center operations to India, you can be sure of quality. Indian call centers use hi-speed data transfer lines, latest communication equipment and 100% recording facilities to provide customers with reliable multilingual call center services.
- Opting for India’s multilingual call center services is more cost-effective than employing in-house agents. You can enjoy a significant cost saving of 60% by outsourcing multilingual call center services to India.
- Provide your international customers with 24/7 services with India’s unique time zone difference.
Make a lasting impression on customers and benefit from repeat business by investing in multilingual call center services today.
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Top 4 Types of Forensic Accounting Services - December 10, 2021
- What is Better, Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block? - December 3, 2021
- The Future of Digital Marketing: What’s New in 2022? - November 19, 2021