Does your business have a social presence on Facebook, Twitter or YouTube? Do you want to find out what your customers are saying about your product/service? Yes, it is now possible to keep a constant tab on your customers and find out what they are saying with social media monitoring services. Social media monitoring refers to the process of sorting through huge volumes of data gathered from popular social media platforms and then extracting customer feedback about your brand, product or service.
What happens during social media monitoring?
Leading service providers like Outsource2india use an effective three step process during social media monitoring. This includes:
1. Monitoring: A list of search queries and targets are created to quickly track results from Twitter. Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and other popular social media sites. Customer interactions with your company, such as, the perception of your brand, the willingness to pay and market segmentation are then interpreted. The data gathered at this stage is used for future reference and analysis.
2. Analysis: In this stage, a detailed analysis (data classification and cluster passes) is conducted on all the data collected during the monitoring stage. The data is then audited and organized so that reports can be generated from it.
3. Reporting: In the last stage, reports are generated based on the data that is gathered and analysed. These reports can help your company make informed business decisions about your product/service or brand image.
7 benefits of outsourcing social media monitoring to an expert
Outsourcing social media monitoring to an experienced service provider can be more advantageous that conducting in-house social media monitoring. Here’s why:
- If social media monitoring is not one of your core strengths, then it can be expensive and time-consuming to do it in-house
- Competent social media monitoring requires experienced professionals, special media monitoring tools and the right technology to be able to effectively monitor leading social media platforms for any information about your product, service or brand
- Only an expert can help you measure the associations between your social media actions and results and help you make a drastic improvement in your overall Net Performer Score
- Outsourcing can give you access custom-fit social media monitoring services, designed as per the needs of your business
- Save a whopping 60% on costs, as compared to conducting social media monitoring in-house
- Social media monitoring can help you improve your bottom line, by understanding what your customers actually think about your product/service
- With a team of expert media professionals monitoring your social presence, you can get quick results and take the right business decisions, on time
Would you give social media monitoring a shot? If yes, which social media site would you like to monitor first? Let us know your thoughts, views and queries on outsourcing by leaving a comment in the box below. We at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- Should Your Practice Outsource Revenue Cycle Management? - October 8, 2021
- 5 Popular Types of Video Annotations - October 1, 2021
- 6 Benefits of Outsourcing Debt Collection Services - September 24, 2021