Find out what is recruitment process outsourcing, what services are offered under RPO and the many benefits that comes with outsourcing your recruitment process to an experienced RPO service provider.
RPO or Recruitment Process Outsourcing is a form of business process outsourcing, where an enterprise transfers all or a part of its recruitment processes to an external service provider. An RPO service provider can manage your entire recruitment process or only one or two aspects of the process. RPO services are not like other outsourcing services, as working with a RPO service provider is customizable and consultative in nature.
Recruitment process outsourcing came into being over ten years ago, when organizations started realizing that recruitment was posing a significant cost to their staffing requirements. Today, RPO is still new for a lot of business enterprises. While some companies may not realize that there are options in how recruiting is done, other enterprises may stick with traditional recruiting.
An RPO service provider will take on your recruiting functions and offer you with specific services that will improve your process and make it better. A few of the services would be, Process Mapping, Hiring and Training Managers, Third Party Vendor Management, Technology Consulting, Compliance Tracking, Candidate Research, Reporting and Audits to name a few.
Benefits of RPO Services
- Minimized recruiting costs
- Enhanced employment brand
- Compliance to regulations
- Enhanced stakeholder engagement
- Scalable recruiting capacity
- Increased satisfaction in hiring employees
- Reduction in the need for direct advertising
- Increased quality in staff
- Consistent and predictable recruit-to-hire process
- Improvements in the recruitment process and the assessment design
- Talent pooling
How does RPO work?
An RPO service provider will assume the ownership of the design and the management of the recruitment process. This will make it easier for you to hire the right talent for your enterprise, instead of simply keeping your positions filled.
Is RPO for you?
Is recruitment process outsourcing for you? If you are looking for a solution that is different from engaging the services of a staffing agency or head hunter, then RPO is for you. Instead of just getting your positions filled up, you can boost your employment brand and find the best possible talent, all with the help of RPO Services.
Did you like reading this post? Would you like to see more posts on outsourcing? Tell us your feedback by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsourc2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- Q & A on Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- 6 Benefits of Opting for Recruitment Process Outsourcing (RPO)
Latest posts by Editor (see all)
- Top 4 Types of Forensic Accounting Services - December 10, 2021
- What is Better, Jackson Hewitt or H&R Block? - December 3, 2021
- The Future of Digital Marketing: What’s New in 2022? - November 19, 2021