Are non-core legal activities like legal drafting, legal documentation or legal analysis robbing your law firm of precious hours? Outsourcing such legal functions to India can be the answer to your problems. Not only can your law firm or corporate legal department enjoy over 50% cost savings, but can also get access to accurate legal drafts or documents within a relatively short turnaround time.
Initially, India was known only as an IT outsourcing destination. However, this has drastically changed over the past few years, with India being voted as the most “preferred” legal outsourcing destination by legal firms in Europe, US and UK. India’s talented legal professionals, low cost of labor and unique 12 hour time difference has transformed the nation into one of the world’s largest providers of back-office legal functions.
Time-consuming legal activities that India can handle
Drafting legal pleadings, documenting discovery documents, preparing pleadings or analyzing legal information can take up a countless numbers of hours and effort. This can shift your law firm’s focus away from core legal activities. The following is a list of time- consuming and non-core legal activities, that your law firm or corporate legal department can think about outsourcing to India:
- Drafting legal summons and complaints
- Drafting legal responsive pleadings and answers
- Drafting legal correspondences
- Editing and proof-reading legal agreements
- Preparing deposition notices and subpoenas
- Drafting legal deposition questions and outlines
- Drafting discovery documents
- Drafting legal memoranda and briefs
- Maintaining legal files
- Verifying cites and Shepardize
- Conducting legal research, non-legal research and medical research
- Drafting motions and stipulations
- Preparing legal interrogatories
- Reviewing, compiling and indexing legal documents
- Analyzing the responses to discovery requests
- Preparing legal responses
- Carrying out legal work related to investigations and outside vendors
Get the India advantage for your law firm!
- Access to a dedicated team of lawyers, paralegals and legal professionals with expert analytical skills
- Indian lawyers have in-depth knowledge about the laws of various jurisdictions and have a good understanding about legal drafting rules
- Indian legal experts are very easy to work with, as they have a deep understanding about how the legal system works in the US/UK
- With an Indian firm working on your drafts or documents, you can be sure to experience a surge in your productivity, as the completed work will always be delivered much ahead of your schedule
- India can give you access to 24/7 legal drafting, documentation or analysis services for 365 days in a year. You will not have to deal with holidays, vacations or sick leaves
- 100% accuracy in your legal drafts and documents, with no rework is one of the biggest advantages of outsourcing to India
Is your law firm ready to tap into the benefits that India has to offer? Let us know, by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- 5 New LPO Functions That Your Law Firm Can Outsource!
- Outsource Legal Process Outsourcing Services (LPO) to India
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 6 Drone Video Editing Services Every Studio Needs - May 22, 2020
- How Transcription Benefits Your Workflow in 4 Ways - May 15, 2020
- 9 Crucial Steps of Revenue Cycle Management - May 8, 2020