As the owner of a business, you will definitely know the benefits of investing in marketing and improving your customers’experience. One such way of marketing is to get your business a Mobile App. Recent research surveys have revealed that in Europe alone, around 56% of Smartphone users access the internet through their mobile phones or tablets. In the United States, the figure of Smartphone users is a whopping 72%. So if you own an e-commerce /web site and want to actually get to your customers, then its best to invest in a mobile app.
Your very own mobile app will not only put you ahead of your competitors, but it will also enhance the experience of your customers. In fact, coming out with a mobile app is a sure way of increasing your profits and keeping your customers happy at the same time. Now that you know why you need to get a dedicated mobile app, the next question you need to ask is “How are you going to get it?”. Are you going to develop it in-house or outsource mobile app development to a provider in India who has got the required experience and the right know-how?
Outsourcing mobile app development is more profitable
You may have an idea or specifications of what you want your app to be like, but creating it can be quite an uphill task, if you don’t have the right resources, access to software or even the time it takes to come up with a great mobile app. Most likely, the demands of your core business are already leaving you and your staff with very little time or energy. You could always opt for outsourcing and you may also find that it is more profitable too in terms of:
- Cost: You can get experienced mobile app developers to work for you, without having to spend a huge sum of money
- Time and effort: Your in-house resources can channel all of their time and effort into building up your business, without having to spend time on mobile app development
- Quality: You can be sure of coming up with a winning app that is sure to catch the attention of your consumers. Indian mobile app developers have proven time and again that they are the best at app development
Outsourcing can improve the quality of your mobile app
An experienced mobile app developer from India can take your idea and work along with you to improve the whole experience. From the fonts used to the user interface and everything in between, with the help of a skilled designer you can come up with a winning mobile app. Outsourcing the making of your mobile app to a professional company can improve the overall quality and appeal of your app in the following ways:
- Professional mobile app service providers can give you access to sound designers and musicians who can increase the aesthetic appeal of your app with the right tone or background soundtrack.
- With access to cutting-edge graphics, you can make your mobile app unique and one of a kind.
Who should you outsource mobile app development to?
If you are a first time outsourcer, then you can start by looking at what the mobile app community is saying about the company that you are planning on hiring. Are the reviews good or bad? This should give you a fair idea of the quality of their work. Next, pay a visit to their website and read the company’s portfolio and testimonials. You could also ask the company for references and speak to their previous clients to find out if their work is good. Finally before selecting the service provider, do inquire about their hidden costs, technical details, communication methods, adherence to deadlines, timescales and any other factor that you are concerned about.
Have you outsourced any other business function before? If yes, how did it go? If you were to outsource mobile app development, what criteria would you look for in a prospective service provider?
Got a question on outsourcing or an experience to share? Let us know by leaving a comment in the box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- What to Consider when Outsourcing Mobile Application Development
- Cutting-edge Mobile Application Development Services from India
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 5 Ways Data Science Can Power Up Your Business - June 19, 2020
- 7 Key Benefits of Using OCR Services for Your Business - June 12, 2020
- Top 3 Benefits of Financial Reporting - June 5, 2020