Do you only use GIFs in your advertisements? It’s time to move ahead and start using cinemagraphs instead. Cinemagraphs can improve your click rate and keep your users engaged for longer. Read this blog post to find out more about cinemagraphs.
Are you aware of an asset that is very effective, yet not widely adopted? It is the cinemagraph. Invented in 2011 by Jamie Beck and Kevin Burg, these digital images, feature subtle movements, while mostly being still. Did you know that your creative team can also use cinemagraphs? Yes, it’s true. Movement in an image does have magic in marketing. Research has shown a drastic increase in user engagement when using animated GIFs or cinemagraphs
Benefits of using cinemagraphs
Organizations have recorded a higher transaction-to-click rate when using cinemagraphs. Cinemagaphs are well suited for enterpises who want to advertise on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Research has shown that there was a steep 110% increase in user engagement when using cinemagraphs over still images. Apart from an increase in the click through rate, cinemagraphs have also acquired more likes, shares and comments. All of this leads to better conversions.
Requirements of a captivating cinemagraph
However, creating a cinemagraph requires skill as it is more complicated that a GIF. A cinemagraph has to be carefully staged and in such a way that makes the movement seamless. While a GIF can boost your click rate, a good cinemagraph has the aesthetic quality to intrigue your target audience as well as elevate your brand. Outsourcing cinemagraph creation services to a team of trained designers and photographers can give you access to excellent cinemagraphs. This is because a cinemagraph that stands out has to be well-planned. The action has to carefully choreographed and the lighting has to be perfect. Finally the concept behind the cinemagraph has to be strong.
Get started with cinemagraphs
Start using cinemagraphs right away. The longer you wait, all the more cinemagraphs will be used, making it harder to stand out in the crowd. You need not worry about cost-related issues as cinemagraphs are much cheaper to produce than traditional video content. You will also find the cost per engagement decreasing when using cinemagraphs in your social media advertisements. Here are some ways to help you get started with cinemagraphs:
- Create your own cinemagraphs with Adobe: To create a cinemagraph, you will need experience in video editing, a good visual sense and an eye for photography. If you have these skills, you can try following several of the tutorials online and try developing cinemagraphs with your team. You can also try using Fixel, which is a tool for non-designers.
- Outsource cinemagraph creation services: If you want ready-to-use cinemagraphs that are well-planned and polished, try outsourcing. Through outsourcing, you can get in touch with a team of skilled photographers and designers who will work with you from start to finish.
- Buy off-the-shelf cinemagraphs: Cinemagraphs are now available on stock content. However, they can be expensive and difficult to customize.
At Outsource2india, we recommend using cinemagraphs right now, if you are not already using them. It is time to do away with GIFs and make the shift towards cinemagraphs. Find out about our cinemagraph creation services and how we can help you. Our services include cinemagraph creation, cinemagraph editing, cinemagraph trimming and cinemagraph looping. We can assure you of customized services, fast turnaround time, affordable pricing and quality.
Did you like reading this post? Would you like to see more information on cinemagraphs? Let us know your queries and feedback in the comments box below. We, at Outsource2india love to hear from you!
Interested to know more?
- Six Easy-To-Use Photo Manipulation Techniques
- Enhance Your Photographs With Background Removal Services
Latest posts by vinita (see all)
- 3 Sure Signs to Start Outsourcing Medical Billing Services - July 23, 2021
- Why Use Photo Editing for Your Business? – O2I - July 16, 2021
- 5 Big Benefits of Data Migration to the Cloud - July 9, 2021